Pre K and Kindergarten Registration
Registration for Pre K and kindergarten students entering the St. Tammany Parish Public School System for the first time for the 2020-2021 school year will be held at a future day and time.
Before registering for Pre K at the school, families must apply online and eligibility must be determined in person at the Pre K Office using required income documents. Only those families who have met the qualifications and received a pink income verification sheet may register at the school noted on their verification sheet.
Documents to Bring to Registration
If you do not have these documents, please contact the Covington Attendance Office at 985-898-3370 or the Slidell Attendance Office at 985-646-4917 for assistance.
- State Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization (Shot) Records
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency
Provide 3 of the documents listed below (must be most current available and list name of parent/guardian and street address).
At least 1 document must be from this list
Other documents may be selected from this list
- a current utility bill dated within the last 30 days (electric, natural gas, water or propane/butane)
- a property tax bill listing homestead exemption
- a signed real estate lease agreement from a real estate office, apartment complex or mobile home property, not from an individual
- paycheck stub
- car insurance declarations page
- vehicle registration
- bank statement
- voter registration card
- state/federal support services
- current year W-2 form
- most recent federal or state income tax return
- cable or satellite bill dated within the last 30 days
Other documents may be required at the time of registration including custody papers, report card/records from last school, or income verification for Pre-K students.